We had a great time at the county demo derby on Saturday. There were a lot of great cars and a LOT of hard hits. I wonder how long these crazy drivers have sore necks and backs after an event like this.
We got there really early so we could save some seats for some of the other officers wives and their families. (The event was put on by the Sherrif's office in connection with Search and Rescue.) Here's a couple of pics of us waiting around.


The boys got to go out and run for money in the mud between one of the matches. I couldn't believe how much water they sprayed on the dirt right before these little ones went out there! Neither boy got any money, but I think they had a lot of fun. Chunkabear got scared because he didn't know what to do when it was all over and couldn't find Pal who had already made it back to our seats.Now for some SERIOUS REDNECK FUN, join us at the St. Anthony demo derby. "Wow" is all I have to say about that one.





1 comment:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Lo, you're family is adorable!!
Post a Comment