CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SEE YA LATER, ALLIGATORS!


We had a great farewell visit with my family this past weekend. It was so much fun to have the whole group together...I think there are 28 of us now. And what a group! We had a family picture taken Saturday...can't wait to see that. However, Mei was a little terror! There were too many things she wanted to run and see at the park. We also had FHE Sat. night, and a big get together after church Sunday. I ate more cookies/peanut butter bars than any one person should ever be allowed to consume. I think I gained 10 pounds. YUCK! On Monday, I took my boys and 2 of my nephews (Hayden and Carter) to the Hill Air Force Base Air Museum. We had a blast. I wish I had had more time to stay down and visit and to help get things in order, but you know how it goes.

I love you Mom and Dad. You two are the most wonderful parents anyone could ever hope for. I appreciate the example you are setting for our family and for your love and dedication to the Lord. Thank you for your love and help to me and my family in everything. You are a guiding light to us. Thanks for letting us borrow your car while you're gone. That rocks! And thank you for the sweet blessings we will be reaping in while you are gone!!! We need those!!! WE LOVE YOU! As the hymn says...God be with you till we meet again....XOXOXOXOXOXOXO



Hayden and Mei on a walk at the park.
Mei in Grandma's garden.

Mei getting into mischief. Mei playing with Grandpa.


The airplane museum with the boys.
The three Astronauts training for space flight.
Pal and Chunkabear in training.
EJECT! EJECT!
The boys playing with their new airplanes.
Uncle Mark, Dad, and Uncle Larry
Mom and...don't remember! She and her husband are going to Sweden too!
Me and Grandma Fillmore.

2 comments:

Jody said...

Great pics of a great weekend. Thanks again for coming down. We had lots of fun with you guys.

The Reading Armadillo said...

Good luck to your parents. I just know they'll do a great job. Hill Air Force Base looks fun, I'll have to try it out one of these days.