CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

PRESCHOOL GRADUATION


It's official! Chunkabear is a genius! JK. He had a fun time this past year in Miss Kathy's preschool. He worked really hard to learn his letters and the sound they make, numbers, and some fun songs. I was so proud of him today at graduation...he actually sang with the group! It was adorable. Way to go buddy! I'm so proud of the progress he has made. I think he would be ready to go to Kindergarten in the fall, but his birthday is just 2 weeks before the cut-off, so I think I will keep him at home and reiterate the things he learned and add to it. He'll go to Kindergarten in 2009.

1 comment:

Jeppesens said...

Your kids are so cute. They are getting so bid, especially Mae. Your blog is so cute. Thank you for teaching me how to get music on mine. It finally worked!! The whole blog thing is pretty fun. That is so cool your parents are going on a mission. What a great experiene they will have serving the people of sweden as well as serving the lord. Your yard looks so nice. Your kids must spend all day out there playing. Tell mike your deck looks good too. Oh yeah, and so does your chicken coupe!! See you at work on wednesday!!