CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

FIELD DAY

I had so much fun yesterday at Pal's field day at school! It was a riot to see the fun games and relays the teachers came up with to make the day fun for all. There were bubble game relays, obstacle courses, ride the "pony" (a swim noodle), water balloon toss, sack races, be a burrito relay (wrap up in a blanket and then unroll), and my all time favorite elementary school P.E....the parachute, and much much more. It got a bit cold and rainy near the end, but overall was a great success. Here are the two pictures I got before my camera batteries died.
Bubble gum relay...no hands, get your gum out of the whip cream, chew it up, and blow a bubble. First one wins!

The "pony" relay. Teams of 4 line up, the first one gallops with the noodle down and back and picks up the next rider and heads back down, and so on until all the 4 kids have had their ride. It was so cute! I'm not sure why I snapped a picture without Pal in it. Oops!

This one was fun. They took turns pulling this guy on the sled, and then took turns being pulled. They then competed to see if the boys could pull the girls and vice versa. It was cute.

No comments: