
I'm not so sure that this familiar primary song is a song that my mother has always kept in the back of her mind, but I know it must have been for my dad. After years of asking my mom to serve a mission with him, the day has finally come when the timing was right and they decided to give it a go.
Yesterday my parents received their mission call. YEA!!! I can't be any more delighted and over joyed with their choice to serve a mission. It makes me so happy to see my parents choosing the right by serving the Lord. So the question all are asking...where to? They will be going to Stockholm, Sweden this August. Again, a big YEA!!!
My dad's family originates from Sweden and he also served his mission there as a young man. It's all coming full circle, isn't it?
I love you Mom and Dad. Thank you for the amazing example you have always shown me and continue to show me and my family. I love you!




1 comment:
Congratulations! That is such good news. Your parents were like my second parents to me growing up. I'm grateful for the role models they were to me. Have fun in Sweden!
Post a Comment