CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 14, 2008

NEW BLOG

FYI: There is a link to my new blog to the right...As testimony fills my heart. If you go to it and read my first entry, you will see it is mostly for me, but you are welcome to go to it. The leaders of the church have said we should use the internet for good and to help share the gospel message. So those are my intents with the site. Happy reading.

1 comment:

Jody said...

I love the chicken coop pics & am jealous for the lammies!! I would love to have little lambs next door...how sweet and adorable! I am posting before checking out your new blog so I will go check now.

PS Happy Birthday a few days ago!! I sang in the background when Jeff called but didn't have a chance to say hello. Hope it was restful and fun!!