CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 24, 2007

OH HOW FUN! MEI IS ONE!


I can hardly believe my baby is one! The year has passed by too quickly!
We had a fun time celebrating her big day. She had fun ripping open her presents and playing in the paper and ribbons. She got some darling clothes, baby dolls, and a stroller for her babies. In hind sight, just about anything would have been better than the stroller! I thought she would have fun pushing it around, but instead, she threw out the dolls and climbed in herself. She is obviously too big for a doll stroller and I was afraid it would break under her so I took it away. We learned she can throw a tantrum to equal the roar of a lion! Perhaps she will get it back for Christmas.
Mei is becoming so animated these days. She loves to "talk", run, play with stuffed animals and other soft things, and sing and dance. She LOVES her shoes. She loves to take walks and take rides in the car and is loving her new big girl car seat since she can see out the window. Her brothers are her best friends. She adores her daddy and me. Nothing can surpass the feeling I get when she runs up just to hug my leg, squeal with delight, and run back to play with her toys.
Needless to say, I am so glad to be her mom. She has added a new dimension to our lives that I feel I would be lost without. I love you baby girl! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Jody said...

Oh Mei! You are the most photogenic 1 year old I know. Those pictures are great. And I looove your cupcake idea - how fun for the whole fam! I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving so Mei and Gretta can play. Happy Birthday Mei Mei!!

The Reading Armadillo said...

Happy Birthday Mei! I can't believe she's one already! She sure is adorable. I hope I can meet all of your kids one of these days.

the McGuire mob said...

How great to hear from you. You have a beautiful family!! Would love to have you in town. Miss you all.... From all the Clevelanders
Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Mike and girls