CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 17, 2007

PREMATURE EXCITEMENT???

One of my favorite times of the year is fast approaching....HALLOWEEN!!! I can hardly wait! My husband says that I have to wait at least one more week before I can start decorating the house for the holiday...but he said nothing about decorating my blog! So here it is! My pre-Halloween fix!

5 comments:

The Reading Armadillo said...

I LOVE your decorations! I also love Halloween and one of my best memories of you is when we went to that silly school dance dressed as hunters and our dates were the deer. So much fun!

John and Kristen said...

Hey, the green helped your purple text to stand out better. Go figure! Way cute papers...Bubba

the meyersons said...

So how do you feel if i were to copy said blog deco?!?! I too am a Halloweener. Bring on the scaring your own children!!

The Courtney Family said...

the meyersons said...
So how do you feel if i were to copy said blog deco?!?! I too am a Halloweener. Bring on the scaring your own children!!

September 17, 2007 10:29 PM

Go 4 IT!!

Jody said...

I LOVE the Halloween Decor'! I've decorated my house interior but have been waiting to do my outside for the same reasons! lol. I could honestly bust our budget on halloween decorations if Jeff didn't mind. Thankfully he keeps my feet on the ground with it all. Love the blog!