CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

LIVING ROOM WISH

So here it is....the furniture I want for my living room. Oh how sweet it is to make believe that I will actually achieve this dream!

I would LOVE for my hubby to construct this bookshelf for me along my LR big wall. (Who wants to help?!) Imagine all the pretties I could put on there!

This rug mixes my colors BEEEEUTIFULLY!


See how pretty these accent chairs would be next to that?! Oh-La-La! I can just imagine a pair of these sitting next to my pretty little cream-colored round end table.
And finally the loveseat. A nice crisp white leather that I can throw ANY pillow on for each season to bring in a splash of color. Red for the Christmas holidays. Orange for Fall. Vivid Spring pinks or greens. Yellows or teals for Summer. Mmmmmmm.......
So here's to SOMEDAY!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Nice Lori. Where did you find the furniture? It's good to have a pretty little plan. I have lots too:)

Beth Willmore said...

Hey I got a new bedspread for my birthday and from that convinced Jared to repaint our room, put up new curtains and a ceiling fan and move all the furniture... so maybe your dream about Mikey making you that bookshelf will come true! Use the unborn baby as leverage... "Mikey, I'm carrying your child, you could at LEAST build me a bookshelf..." It could work! :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh!!! SO pretty! Have I mentioned I LOVE your blog! You have the BEST decorating ideas/wishes! ;) I'm gonna have to hire you to do mine for me. I have absoultely NONE of your vision!!