CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

PREGNANCY WK 34

Our little guy is being a bit uncooperative right now. He has decided he really likes to sit in the breech position. Hopefully he'll turn on his own in the next little bit or my Dr. will have to try to turn him. I have to admit I am terrified of having a C-section. I watched one on You-Tube and all I can say is "No thank you!" and "Why one earth do some ladies ELECT to do that??"

I have also watched some rather "interesting" videos on how women try to turn their babies through different inverted maternal positionings, chiropractor alignments, and some weird thing involving an incense stick and accupuncture points. I think it was called moxibustion. WEIRD!

One benefit of little mans' uncooperative state of being has been that I am not so fixated on the fact that we still don't know what we are going to name him. So here are my current favorite names for our little bambino...in no particular order.

*Tate Alden Courtney
*Joseph Alden Courtney
*Andrew Joseph Courtney
*Carson Tate Courtney

4 comments:

Kim said...

I know you didn't ask for what my favorite name is but I'll tell you anyway! I vote for Tate.

Beth Willmore said...

As someone who is having her repeat 3rd c-section in May - I would EVERYTHING I could to get that little guy to turn! They're definitely not great and I also don't know why women would elect to do that! I'm already stressing about mine and it's still 2 months away!

Lee Gang said...

Don't stress to much about your little guy being breach. Maddie was until she turned herself and started my labor.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I will keep my fingers crossed that he turns on his own. I've heard if you stand on your head and hold your breath for one minute......just kidding.Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;) Oh and I have to agree with Kim. My votes Tate! Either way he will be SO cute!