It seems that I am daydreaming about decorating my house almost daily. It mostly involves a base of traditional/cottage style black and white and creams with splashes of fun bright colors to change with the seasons. In my mini web-wandering session of the day, I ran across this great blog all about black and white. Whoever started it does my web wandering for me and has put a huge collection of gorgeous things together on one site with links to the sites where they were found. Aaahhhh....I love you Person! What makes it even cooler is that it has links to other sites designated to other fabulous colors like turquiose, greens, blues, browns, reds....whatever your heart desires! So I thought I'd share with you this fun blog just in case you are like me and enjoy daydreaming daily about your dream home.
http://www.blackandwhitedelight.com/
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Chelsea's room went from beachy with a beautiful shade of blue on the walls to black and white with the beautiful shade of blue on the walls. I liked the accent of turquoise, and she did too for a little while but then it got old for her. I'll have to do a post with her room soon. It's quite pretty. She picked it out herself.
very cool! Have you been to apartmenttherapy.com?
I don't love everything they post, but holy cow, it gives TONS of ideas!
Post a Comment