






I can't believe how his ward family gathered to see him. I was amazed that they even remembered him! I went not even knowing these people, but left with a heart full of love for them because of their love for my husband. Igained a deep gratitude for them for helping to make him who he is today. They are a strong and righteous group.
This is Fudge. He owns the gym that Mike used to work out in. I was touched by his love for his wife and for his outward love for the Lord. Not many people stop to say grace before eating their lunch in the middle of a restaurant! It meant a lot to me and made me re-evaluate my priorities while on vacation. He apparently runs his gym with prayer centered deep in the heart of it. I was also touched that he still loves Mike like one of the boys at the gym.
This is Jason and his daughter. Again, sorry I can't remember her name!
I also loved meeting up with Phillip and his girlfriend. It's about time! I've heard his name included in most of Mike's memories for 11 years now. But oops. We forgot the camera that night. It was fun walking down memory lane with them.
There were so many others, but I can't list them all. But know that I appreciate all you guys had done for my husband while he was growing up. Thanks for keeping him out of too much trouble!




1 comment:
Oh your Hawaii pictures make me want to go on a vacation! You look fabulous, and your trip looks like so much fun. I hope you enjoyed sleeping in, leaving the hotel at a minutes notice and all the MANY other things you can do when the kids are with Grandma and Grandpa, lol. I give major props to Mike for the planning and trip, hopefully that rubs off on Jeff one day!
Post a Comment