CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

This year was a hard Christmas for me. I worked so many long nights that I hardly felt like it was Christmas at all. I came home from work Christmas morning (my 3rd night on in a row) hoping beyond all hope that I could grab an hour of sleep before getting up with the kids. Unfortunately, Pal was already up on the couch beaming at the presents with great anticipation! So much for some shut eye! Since he was up, I woke everyone else up and the festivities began. It was a magical morning for the kids. And I'm sure it was a magical day for them too, but I had to duck out at 8:00 and get some sleep. I am a bit broken hearted still to think of all the little moments I know I missed and all the memories I could have made with them and Aces, but am so grateful for what I was able to be apart of. I am even more grateful to my dear husband for stepping up and taking care of my family for those 3 days and nights of work so I could sleep. He was and ever is my knight in shining armor! Thanks Grandma's and Grandpa's and others for the wonderful and most thoughtful gifts sent. We appreciate every thought and kindness. Maybe one year we'll break tradition and venture closer to home for a Christmas with family. But since we couldn't be there this year, here are a very few pictures of our morning. We love you all! Merry Christmas! Now on to those New Year's resolutions......

1 comment:

The Reading Armadillo said...

I love your Christmas pictures. Looks like your family had a good year!