

We've had a lot of snowy days here, but I have yet to let Mei venture out into the cold...mainly because I know the daunting task of dressing a 1 year old in snow clothes. We were having great success until her second boot....10 minutes later, she was ready to go out! There were many squeals of delight and many squeals of "Help, I can't get up!" but overall, it was a success! Her final squeal came when I made her come inside. Here are some more pics of her first adventure in the snow.






1 comment:
I love Mei's pink coat - SO CUTE! It looks like she had a great time in the white stuff! We sure love those little nieces and nephews! Thanks for sharing your Christmas & snow pictures with us. It's so fun to see those little faces all full of excitement and awe on Christmas morning. I agree, Christmas kind of flew by this year...
Post a Comment