CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

NAME THAT BABY!!!

Let's play a little game called "Name that Baby!" We are in need of help naming our new little bambino that will be joining us in April. It's normally a no-brainer for us, but this guy is stumping us. I usually have at least one name that means something to me or is after someone we admire, etc. but not this time! Anything goes!

So...here are a few name combos that I like. Leave me a comment on which one you like or put them in ABC order of how you like 'em. You can also tell me you don't like any of them and leave your own REALISTIC suggestion!

Thanks for playing!

A- Clay Alden Courtney
B- Andrew Tate Courtney
C- Carston Reid Courtney

12 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

I LOVE Andrew Tate - you should totally go with that one! We've been struggling with names for our little guy too! The other kids seemed to be easier to name. :)

Anonymous said...

I say Andrew too!! Same sounding first and last names drive me nuts..

Jana said...

I like Andrew Tate it is a good strong name. Good luck with the new baby!

Becky Mendoza said...

Carston all the way! :)

linsey said...

ANDREW TATE is my favorite!

gingerbairds said...

They're all great- but I'm a little bit partial to Clay Alden... Really, you can't go wrong with any of those (unless Mike has some weird ones lined up for you ;)!

Carlson Clan said...

I like the Name Tate you should use that for a first name! I think Clay Alden sounds a lot like Clay Akin... Thats just my oppinion though they are all cute!!!

dalenandshellie said...

I like Carston, then Andrew, and then Clay. Brittany and Josh just named their little baby boy Clayton and they would be close in age. Good Luck!

e_welch3 said...

Andrew Tait!!!!!! Oh he's going to so CUTE!!!! No Matter what you name him!

Mills Family said...

I like all of them, although I really like the name Tate. How is that for a twist on your list...Dave likes Clay.

Shelley Gee said...

Oh course any name you pick is going to be amazing and perfect but I like Carston Tate. It has a nice rhythm to it. Carston is a cool name that i've never heard before and Tate is a name that could go with anyone of your choices. Good Luck!!

L.J. said...

Lori!
I like Andrew Tate!
Did you know that you can write this blog owner and she will give you baby name advice?

http://swistlebabynames.blogspot.com/

Also, there are 4 names most popular with CEO's. Andrew is one of them. Not that your little boy needs to be a CEO, but it's a strong and well respected name. :)