CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

IT WAS WORSE THAN I THOUGHT

So. The cleaning people came today to assess the damage and do what they do. Here is what my basement looks like now.











Side benefit: Chunkabears room had water leak into it as well....bye bye smelly room!!! Hooray for new carpets!

4 comments:

The Reading Armadillo said...

Wow! That's terrible! At least you're able to look on the bright side of things.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

ICK! I hate your life for you right now!
Isn't home ownership wonderful?
Sorry!

Becca's Creative Jewelry Design said...

Well Lori look on the bright side of the mess you get nice new carpet and you can't feel guilty, it had to be done RIGHT!!! Hope it gets done fast for you!

Anonymous said...

Way to look on the positive side of things! :) I'm SO sorry! Thats seriously SUCKS!