CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

FOLLOW ME!

So, blogger added a "followers" thingie-ma-doober. You can see I don't know what I'm talking about! (Thanks Josh for following me or I wouldn't have even known it existed!) So I guess what I am trying to say is I invite you to be my follower! All you have to do is click on the Followers button in my sidebar and you can follow me...either privately or publicly. Go ahead...do it! I dare you!

2 comments:

The Reading Armadillo said...

What can I say? I'm a follower! I tried to do it on mine too, but it won't let me right now. I'll try again tomorrow.

Jody said...

I read your post and now have that John Denver song "Follow Me, where I go..." stuck in my head. I'll give it a try!