CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

GOING TO CHURCH

Aren't they cute?
Scroll down to the bottom of my blog...I just added on our Wright family picture taken the weekend of my parents farewell at Layton City Park. I think it turned out nicely. Hopefully we will be seeing previews of our individual family photos shortly.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Wow!!! what happened to the tiny babies I once knew. They are all so grown up!

Jeppesens said...

Lori, your kids are getting so big. I can't believe how bid Maelia is getting. How scary is that. We are going to have teenagers before too long. By the way, I just wanted to tell you what a great person I think you are. I have always thought that, but after the mess we have been through lately, it reaffirmed my feeling about you. You are so caring and thoughtful, you are a great example to me!!