Seeing as though I don't have much to write about these days, here goes another tag courtesy of Kimmy Kimmy Cocoa Puffs:
Two names you go by:
1. Lolo
2. Mom
Two things you are wearing now.
1. Scrubs
2. toe nail polish
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Take a bubble bath
2. Run away with my hubby
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A nap
2. an ooey gooey donut
Two favorite pets you have had/have
1. Barney, a black poodle we had when I was little
2. Sampson, our boxer we bought together for Valentine's day before we were married
Two people who will fill this out:
1. Beebs
2. Noskits
Two things you did last night:
1. worked at the hospital...(I got to help in a code!! That was so cool!)
2. watched Barnyard
Two things you ate/drank today:
1. Fruit Loops (Yuck! I'm out of Raisin Bran)
2. Hot Dogs
Two people you've talked to today (other than the people that live in your home):
1. Kathy-Chunkabears preschool teacher
2. Jen
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Going to the library
2. Grocery shopping
Longest Car Rides you've been on:
1. Washington-Virginia (so long ago I don't remember it)
2. Utah-Missouri (Taking Kim's family home when Chels was about 18 months)
Favorite holidays:
1. Memorial Day--marks the beginning of the camping season and summer time!
2. Christmas
Two favorite Beverages:
1. Peach flavor crystal light (walmart brand)
2. Raspberry Lemonade
If you are like me and are lacking something to blog about, consider yourself tagged!!!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment