
Mei and I had a girls morning out while Chunkabear was at preschool today. It was nothing exciting by any means...Easter shopping at Walmart. After we were finished, we still had about 35 minutes before it was time to pick Chunkabear up from preshool so we called Aces to see if he was available for a visit. He had some time so we were on our way. Not 10 seconds after I hung up with him, the car started to wig out. It started to periodically make a funny clicking noise and the dashboard lights started to flash. Then the doors were locking and unlocking by themselves. WHAT WAS GOING ON??? I called him back and said it was a good thing I was on my way because the car was on crack!!! He met me in the parking lot, I rolled down my window to express my confusion and frustration, he ignored me, reached in for the keys...which weren't there. "Where are the keys?" he asked. "Mei has them" I responded. Now Aces started laughing. So what was my mysterious issue, you wonder? I had given Mei the keys to keep her happy in the car. She found the buttons on the keyless entry to be the most exciting and entertaining toy available. I felt a bit sheepish. It's a good thing I have a detective in the house!




1 comment:
What a funny story! That sounds like something I'd do too.
Post a Comment