CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A SPLATTERING OF FALL



So I hear there are those out there who are getting to be a bit antsy to see more pics of the deck. Well, here you go! Hopefully all of the balisters will be up by Friday and the stairs can get started on Saturday.

2 comments:

Jody said...

These pictures are great!! I love the one of Mei in the leaves...such a little sweetie! The boy's leaf piles and leaf messes remind me of being little :) We can't do that here because it's too wet already and the leaves are all soggy. It looks like everyone is doing good, we can't wait to see you guys for the holidays soon!

The Reading Armadillo said...

I love your fall pictures. They are so cute. I espcially love Mei up in the tree.